1979-2004 Ford Mustang Rear Control Arm + Subframe Connector Kit
- 1979-2004 Ford Mustang
* 98-04 Cobras will recquire the front of the subframe to be shortened for install
- Our Brand New Heavy Duty Tubular Steel Control Arms and Subframe Kit substantially thickens your rear suspension.
- Stiffens your chassis and as result it improves handling overall.
- It reduces wheel hop during straight-line acceleration and increases rear stability.
- CNC machined from high strength tubular carbon steel.
- Hard powder coated to protect from chips and corrosion.
- This kit does not require any fabrication to install aside from welding the Subframe Connectors.
- Subframe Connectors need to be welded at the ends to the subframe to ensure best performance.
- The control arms come pre-loaded with Delrin bushings which are stronger and more durable than the OEM rubber bushings.
- High-Strength Installation Hardware included.
- Comes with full installation instructions and installs easily.