1991-1994 Honda CBR 600F2 Manual Cam Chain Tensioner
- 1991-1994 Honda CBR 600F2
- Factory hydraulic tensioners rely on engine oil pressure to maintain correct tension of the timing chain.
- Running at high RPM's the tensioners become too tight, and create excessive premature wear.
- Our Manual Tensioners have been engineered to replace the factory hydraulic auto-adjusting units!
- With the installation of a manual adjuster, these possible issues can be eliminated.
- By ensuring that the timing chain tension is set at a constant, throughout the whole RPM range.
- This translates into not only a safer, more reliable engine, but more responsive.
- The valve timing will always be precise and correct.
- CNC machined from billet aluminum at precision tolerances for a perfect fit.
- Utilizing a 7075-T6 alloy there's no need to worry about threads backing out or stripping.
- These adjusters weigh in at just a fraction of the O.E. hydraulic units.
- Kit comes with all necessary hardware included
- Comes with full installation instructions and installs easily.