1994-2001 Acura Integra D-Series SOHC VTEC Engine Block Guard
- 1994-2001 Acura Integra D15, D16, D17 Series Engines
- Block guards help prevent catastrophic engine failure.
- Designed to turn an open deck to a semi-closed deck and will expand and contract at the same rate as your engine block.
- Will not warp nor fracture under high pressure and create destructive hotspots around the cylinders.
- Our block guard will not create stress or heat points on the cylinder sleeves substantially reducing the potential for sleeve breaches during extended use.
- Maximizes the flow of coolant to key areas of the cylinder head.
- Allows concentrated heat dissipation from potential hotspots.
- Increases support to your engine's cylinder walls.
- Reduces micro-fractures from forming due to unstable flex.
- CAD designed and CNC machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum making our kits 20% stronger than most other aluminum block guards being sold.
- Comes with full installation instructions and installs easily.