1995-2006 Kawasaki Concours ZG1000 Handlebar Riser
- 1995-2006 Kawasaki Concours ZG1000
- Designed to raise your handlebars 1.25".
- This reduces the amount you must lean forward in order to properly control the bike.
- This will allow you to sit in a more upright position.
- Perfect for long rides to avoid both back and wrist pain.
- Each kit is designed and produced with quality in mind.
- CNC machined from aircraft-grade billet aluminum and then anodized with a UV coating.
- Keep this kit lasting a lifetime in all weathers and seasons.
- Our kits install easily between your fork crown and handlebars to provide a seamless look.
- Keep a great finish that lasts!
- Comes with full installation instructions and installs easily.
**Raising the handlebars on a vehicle may require additional components for the vehicle to operate correctly and safely. Such components may include, but are not limited to: Brake lines, clutch lines, and throttle cables. It is the responsibility of the installer to verify the vehicle is operating correctly and safely after the installation of any aftermarket components.