2002-2007 Honda CB900F 919 Hornet Black Manual Cam Chain Adjuster Tensioner
- 2002-2007 Honda CB900F 919 Hornet
- Engineered to replace the factory hydraulic.
- Auto-adjusting units are currently equipped on your bike's engine.
- Any possible issues can be eliminated with the installation of a manual adjuster.
- Issues can be eliminated by ensuring that the timing chain tension is set at a constant, throughout the whole RPM range.
- Your engine will be much safer, reliable and more responsive as well since the valve timing will always be precise and correct.
- CNC machined from billet aluminum at precision tolerances for a perfect fit.
- Utilizing a 7075-T6 alloy there's no need to worry about threads backing out or stripping.
- These adjusters weigh in at just a fraction of the O.E. hydraulic units.
- Safety is our primary concern, we personally test and use all our products on our own vehicles.
- We personally test and use all our products on our own vehicles.
- Factory hydraulic tensioners rely on engine oil pressure to maintain correct tension of the timing chain.
- Running at high RPM's the tensioners become too tight and create excessive premature wear.
- Alternately, hard throttle lifts during deceleration cause the engine to have a sudden drop in oil pressure.
- This causes the cams to briefly go out of proper time.
- These conditions can result in bent valves and damaged pistons, as well as risking catastrophic valve train failure.
- Comes with full installation instructions and installs easily.