2007-2008 Yamaha Grizzly 400 2" Lift Kit
2007-2008 Yamaha Grizzly 400
**Lift amount is 2" - Spacer is NOT 2" thick.
**Exact lift amount will depend on model and spring rate.
***Designed for models with 4 independent shocks/ struts.
- Designed to give you the extra clearance you need to make it over those challenging obstacles.
- This kit provides a 2" lift to front and rear without compromising on performance or ride quality.
- Built from 6061-T6 Aircraft Aluminum, this kit is both lightweight and extremely sturdy.
- Installs with simple hand tools along with the use of a spring compressor. (Can be rented at any automotive chain store.)
- Comes with full installation instructions and installs easily.
**Lifting a vehicle may require additional components for the vehicle to operate correctly and safely. Such components may include, but are not limited to: Brake lines, clutch lines, throttle cables, and axles. It is the responsibility of the installer to verify the vehicle is operating correctly and safely after the installation of any aftermarket components.