2007-2013 Yamaha V-Star 1300 Rear Lowering Link
- 2007-2013 Yamaha V-Star 1300Lowering link
- Will drop your bike to the exact ride height you desire.
- The turnbuckle design allows you to adjust the height anywhere from 0-2".
- No need to remove and reinstall the linkage, with just a simple turn of the center hex body.
- Many aftermarket linkages on the market today are made from low grade aluminum but they will NOT hold up to the weight of your bike while riding.
- Do not put your life at risk.
- Our linkages are crafted from carbon steel and include two American made heavy duty rodends.
- The textured powder coat offers UV protection therefore the black paint will not fade or discolor when exposed to sun.
- We want to make sure our links will NEVER fail on you.
- Our kits have high strength, high integrity.
- Comes with full installation instructions and installs easily.
**Lowering a vehicle may require additional components for the vehicle to operate correctly and safely. It is the responsibility of the installer to verify the vehicle is operating correctly and safely after the installation of any aftermarket components.