2007-2014 Polaris RZR 800 Full Lift Kit with Sway Bar Disconnect Kit
2007-2014 Polaris RZR 800
*Will not fit models with power steering.
**Does not fit Walker Evans edition/ models with Walker Evans edition shocks. ***Does not fit 800-S or 800-4 Models with Fox Shocks.
- BlackPath's new RZR Lift Kit has been specially designed with the off-road enthusiast in mind.
- Providing a strong, stable and easy to install lift, along with additional features to help you get the most out of your ATV.
- The foundation of this kit is our 3/16" carbon-steel lift brackets.
- Engineered to not only provide the full amount of lift, but to add rigidity to your factory frame.
- Maintains proper CV, control arm, and steering linkage angles without the need for modification.
- Includes our sway bar EZ-Disconnect kit.
- This kit starts with relocation brackets to allow the use of the stronger, factory length linkages.
- Each linkage comes with a special fitting.
- Makes it easy to temporarily disconnect the sway bar to allow FULL articulation of the front suspension to improve traction.
- When not attached, the sway bar simply swings up and attaches to your bumper.
- Kit comes with all necessary hardware included.
- Comes with full installation instructions and installs easily.
**Lifting a vehicle may require additional components for the vehicle to operate correctly and safely. Such components may include, but are not limited to: Brake lines, clutch lines, throttle cables, and axles. It is the responsibility of the installer to verify the vehicle is operating correctly and safely after the installation of any aftermarket components.