2010-2014 BMW S1000RR Adjustable Dogbone Lowering Links
- 2010-2014 BMW S1000RR
**Certain models may require the kickstand switch to be bypassed.
***Bikes equipped with dealer option center stands will need to remove the center stand prior to installation.
- Our adjustable lowering link will drop your bike to the exact ride height you desire.
- The turnbuckle design allows you to adjust the height anywhere from 0-4".
- Easily adjustable without having to remove and reinstall the linkage.
- Our linkages are crafted from carbon steel.
- Includes two American made heavy duty rod ends.
- We want to make sure our links will NEVER fail on you!
- Set it once or set it a hundred times, this kit is built to last.
- Comes with full installation instructions and installs easily.
**Lowering a vehicle may require additional components for the vehicle to operate correctly and safely. It is the responsibility of the installer to verify the vehicle is operating correctly and safely after the installation of any aftermarket components.