2013-2017 Kawasaki Ninja 300 Front+Rear Adjustable Lowering Links with Handlebar Risers
- 2013-2017 Kawasaki Ninja 300
- BP's new Full Lowering kit is the perfect way to customize your bike to fit your specific needs.
- Laser cut from Heavy Duty Carbon Steel.
- CAD engineered for precise fitment.
- The textured powder coat offers UV protection therefore the black paint will not fade or discolor when exposed to sun, also resistant to Corrosion and Oxidation.
- Our adjustable lowering links will drop your bike up to 5" with five different positions, including your stock setting.
- Our bar spacers have been engineered to provide a 1" (25mm) rise in the handlebar's height, this combined with the factory rake of the forks also cause a set-back of 1/2" (13mm).
- This way the riding position becomes much more natural and ergonomic, leading to a more comfortable ride.
- Also gives you the ability to lower the front end of the bike up to 1" by simply moving the fork tubes higher up in the triple tree.
- Designed for exact fit and quick adjustments, there's no need for cutting or modifications.
- Kit comes with all necessary hardware included.
- Comes with full installation instructions and installs easily.
**Lowering a vehicle may require additional components for the vehicle to operate correctly and safely. It is the responsibility of the installer to verify the vehicle is operating correctly and safely after the installation of any aftermarket components.