Suzuki Quadsport LTZ400 1" Upward / 1.25" Backward Handlebar Risers for 7/8" Bars
- Suzuki Quadsport LTZ400 with 7/8" Handlebars
- Perfect way to customize your bike to fit your specific needs.
- Whether it's riding across the country or just running errands, handlebar position is crucial for rider comfort.
- The simple installation of our risers will bring your grip point closer to you.
- You can assume a more upright riding position immediately.
- Engineered to raise your handlebars 1" (25mm) upward in height and 1.25" (31.75mm) backwards.
- With the combined rise and set-back of the bars, the riding position becomes much more natural and ergonomic.
- Offers a more comfortable riding position and less fatigue on the wrists and shoulders.
- Our risers are made with quality in mind!
- CNC machined from Aircraft-Grade T6 Billet Aluminum anodized for a superior finish that is made to last.
- Many competitors use cheap cast mold risers that can crack over time and become a major safety hazard.
- These risers are designed to install in minutes between the factory triple tree and bars.
- Comes with all hardware required and installs easily.
**Raising the handlebars on a vehicle may require additional components for the vehicle to operate correctly and safely. Such components may include, but are not limited to: Brake lines, clutch lines, and throttle cables. It is the responsibility of the installer to verify the vehicle is operating correctly and safely after the installation of any aftermarket components.