Universal Fitment 1-1/8" Oversize Handlebar Clamp Adapter
- Fits most motorcycles with 7/8" detachable handlebar mounts
- These 1-1/8” (28.6mm) handlebar mounts are designed to allow the mounting of oversized 1-1/8” handlebars, including Renthal Fatbar or Twinwall bars, on certain model motorcycles which are factory equipped with standard 7/8” handlebars.
- Our kits provide you with a more comfortable riding position, as well as a strong and secure mounting point.
- The bar mounts are CNC machined from billet 7075-T6 aluminum and are finished with an anodized coating process to ensure a corrosion and oxidation resistant finish.
- These clamps have a 5mm offset to offer adjustability, and can be mounted in the forward position which would move the bars away from the rider, or mounted towards the rear which would bring the bars closer.
- Give you peace of mind when hitting those rough spots.
- Added strength rigidity to withstand whatever trails you may encounter.
- Mounting to the fork is simple with the included self-retaining bolts requiring no additional hands to secure the hardware.
- Comes with installation instructions and installs easily within minutes.
**Raising the handlebars on a vehicle may require additional components for the vehicle to operate correctly and safely. Such components may include, but are not limited to: Brake lines, clutch lines, and throttle cables. It is the responsibility of the installer to verify the vehicle is operating correctly and safely after the installation of any aftermarket components.